
Here are some girls from church that made it (and my cousin on the left).

I have to admit that while I was opening gifts and talking with everyone, it felt really weird. I’ve been pregnant now for 8 months and still the whole idea of having a baby is very nerve-racking. Nevertheless, Matt and I are excited, and this baby shower was wonderful. Thanks again to everyone who was involved to make it a special event for me and Bug.
5 comments:
I am so sad I couldn't be there! But there was just no way with these two gals. However, I've got a cool gift for the Bug, so keep your eyes open in the mail! Looks like you had fun.
Oh Shelley, you really didn't have to get me or Bug anything! I missed you as well but I understand your situation. I am SOOO happy that the girls are continuing to gain strength and are healthy!
How fun! I can't believe you only have a month left! Having a baby is such a life-changing experience, of course your gonna be nervous. It's so wonderful though. Let us know when Bug decides to come into this world. :)
I've been meaning to tell you... walmart store brand diapers are ok but albertsons store brand diapers are NOT ok. (that is where we went with you in Salt Lake, isn't it? Or was it Smiths?) Don't ever buy them.
Oh no! It was Smiths. If I remember correctly you got a big container of those diapers... I am sorry. Thanks for letting me know!
Post a Comment