background

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Man

Our little guy is now 4 1/2 months old. At his check up he weighed in at 17 lbs and is almost 27 inches long. I thought it was time to share some pictures of him.

Taking a "big boy" bath. It's funny, he only seems to pee when Matt bathes him, I guess it's a guy thing.

Here he is getting ready to eat. This was his first time sitting in his new chair. He took to it nicely and loves rice cereal. If any of you have recipes for homemade baby food feel free to pass them my way. I saw one that talked about mixing the puree with rice cereal to get the baby use to the flavor. I am really excited to introduce new food to Pax but I am also nervous.

At the beginning of Dec., we took some family pictures. Here are our favorites.



3 comments:

Sheena said...

Wow, 4 1/2 months huh? I bet it's gone by fast for you guys. He weighs only 4 lbs. less than Blake does right now! Do you get a work out carrying him around? He's very handsome. Great pictures!

Spencer and Julia said...

Your pictures are so cute! You should check out wholesomebabyfood.com they have lots of recipes and information. I love that website :) Liam does not love baby food, he'll only eat "real" food that he can feed to himself :)

Trina said...

Second to last picture, there's no mistaking who his daddy is! He's a mini Matt! Good mix of you both, but a very mini Matt.