background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Quel's projects

I have finished a few projects lately and some people have asked for pictures so here they are.
These earrings I made for the YW in my ward to reward them for working on their personal progress.
These earrings I made for myself. I don't know what is going on with the pink rosettes. I don't know if they are going to make the cut.
This is the quilt I made for Paxton. This is his new blanket on his "big boy" bed. The colors and style match the quilt set we have for the crib so it looks pretty nice together. When the new baby is a couple months old they will share a room so that is why color coordinating blankets are so important.
Playing peekaboo while I was taking photos.
This picture is from last Sunday, March 6, Paxton's first day in nursery at church. He is showing off the little thing he made. Pax was very brave and good in nursery. He has gone 2 Sundays now and stayed the whole time without any tears when we drop him off. No girlfriends yet but he is just getting warmed up! And yes he wears shoes to church but those came off in the car on the way home.

1 comment:

NackosAmon said...

Hey there! I love the quilt! I need to get doing something like that for my girls. How are you feeling these days? We should definitely Skype. I miss having you to hang out with.