Well I stayed away for one year! It felt great! I don't know how often I will post but I would like to update everyone. We bought a house in September and we love it! We are getting settled in and really enjoy making it our own. Matt is always excited to come home and see what I have done. Best example was Nov. 1st when I started potty training Paxton (which has been very successful!). While sitting in the bathroom with him, I was going crazy looking at the glass sliding doors that were attached to the bathtub. I tore them out. All the tracks and doors with their swans! I made it out to the curb in time for the garbage man too! Now the bathroom is painted and has a lovely shower curtain hanging down so I can stare at that instead.
Paxton turned 3 in August. We were in UT with family which was really nice. Paxton is excited to start school in January. He will be in preschool part time and I am excited too!
Jaxen is now 18 months old. He has been sick the last two weekends so I haven't experienced the freedom of dropping him off for nursery but I know he is ready for it. He is trying to talk more every day!
Last weekend we had family pictures taken. We had a great time out at a
park and we are so grateful that the sun came out and it was rather
warm. Here are a few of our favorites...
We have been very blessed! I am so grateful for Matt and his hard work to provide for us.



2 comments:
Congrats on the house! Your boys are so hansom and so grown up! I look forward to seeing more updates from you (and hopefully some pictures of your house).
Your kids are so dang cute. It is fun to see the mix of you and your hubby. I'm glad you guys are doing well. How fun to have a house of your own! That is one house I would love to tour. You are so creative and talented in the decor world. I'm sure each room is extremely cute. And I'm jealous that Paxton is potty training well- happy for you but jealous. My Atticus has been potty trained 3 times and is still in diapers:). I'll pay Paxton to come hang out with him and tell him his secrets.
Post a Comment